innova installation forte expertise
What We Do!
A well-engineered network is essential for today's businesses. INNOVA Global Technologies offers networking solutions that give you the ability to communicate and share information locally as well as globally.
Specialized in the design, installation, and maintenance of networks, INNOVA offers expertise and training to keep you connected and educated for optimal performance. Qualified engineers are trained to analyze network performance and reliability including switches, hubs, servers, network operating systems, routers and wiring systems.
We can also integrate traditional LAN and WAN technology with the Internet to provide a company with the ability to communicate and access information worldwide.
INNOVA wireless division offers customers and business partners a full array of wireless services that complement the wired network offerings for complete connectivity, and integration of existing networks. INNOVA then designs an entirely new network or designs an upgrade to your existing network based around the following need and assessment process:
NEED AND ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Planning & Engineering Integration
Installation Analysis & Capabilities
Internet Need Assessment & Service Options
Staging & Testing Requirements
Management & Support Options
Quality Control Options
National Rollout and Deployment Services
INNOVA is a rollout leader in the deployment of nationwide multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts for commercial and government organizations Whether company rollout project is 10 or 10,000 locations, we use a Google powered system and processes to provide a real time and collaborative management system to support a national field force of local onsite technicians to deploy infrastructure technology on a nationwide scale.
INNOVA has continued to expand its capabilities to meet the changing needs of our clients. The National Roll Out Team (NROT)is one such client driven addition. The division has been operating for more than 15 years. Regardless of size (10 or 1000's of locations) complexity or schedule, every project is afforded our commitment to a comprehensive well conceived economical implementation of information technology assets to locations across United states, Canada and far east Asia.
With clients in retail, hospitality, financial services, transportation, and government, we understand the mission-critical nature of enterprise systems. We refined our proven methodology for IT rollouts to ensure that we deliver a repeatable, predictable process. The heart of our operation is our Orange County California. INNOVA provides the following:
1. Innova Project and Service Management Software (PSME) designed to manage rollouts.
2. Single Point of Contact and accountability for each rollout.
3. Pre-arrival site coordination with customer representatives and laptop Web connectivity for reporting. Comprehensive logistics services and support . Planning, scheduling, & tracking of materials & installer tech.
4. Reporting and project management through customized databases and web sites.
5. Database collection and dissemination of lessons learned and Comprehensive project administration.
INNOVA is a rollout leader in the deployment of nationwide multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts due to its business model, cloudsourcing engines powred by Google Apps and Web 2.0 and its deployment implementation model which is called expert sourcing. Innova expert local installation filed force is the largest network of infrastructural and equipment installation in the world which is growing everyday.
National rollout business model
Customer project management team benefits
1. Access to local expert installers and their loaded truck 24X7 without manage service contract or minimum hourly rate.
2. Centralized single-tier process structure
3. Bypassing project brokers, resellers, outsourcing companies and going to the expert installers directly. Access collective knowledge and service through AS ONE FORCE business, social media engine or community manager.
4. Access to As-One-Force engineers, RCDD and thought leaders to make the best decision or come up with best design and approach. Power of collective intelligence.
5. Reduce the chance of losing control of the outsourced process.
6. Reduce costs of transitioning to a new vendor.
7. Reduce legal and contractual costs.
8. Reduce chance losing control of the outsourced process.
9. Reduce cost of vendor training.
10. Reduce costs of monitoring vendors.
11. WEB 2.0 knowledge base and real time project documentation system & 24 X7 access.
12. Live and real-time project control , management and execution.
13. Access to project fixed pricing, project unit pricing or Structured Pricing Menu .
14. Reduce R/D, deployment and installation cost.
Customer's organization benefits
1.Reducing Cost, Increasing Quality, Accelerating Deployment and Greener installation.
2.Power of collective action:As One Force has over 6000+ local expert, technology installers to deploy technology nationally and globally.
Strength in numbers gets the work done!
3.Power Wisdom of the expert crowd: Collective knowledge, wisdom and experience from over 6000 local expert, technology installers, solution providers and though leaders .
4.Power of cloud computing: More computing and web 2.0 power that Fortune 500 companies. Full disaster recovery and Integrated deployment technology that insures efficiency and cost effectiveness.
5.Power of being local and geographic presence: 24X7 X365 availability, with more reliability, accounatability & knowledge of the terrain and without any cost.Be there when you need it
6. Local Support: 6000+ Qualified, Local expert, IT installers and solution providers are in your area to work for your organization directly. Virtually no up-front investments are required.
7.Go Green and win : With over 6000 local installers ready to work. You can become more “green”, less trip charges , less expense , less time spent on the road translates to less energy consumption .
8.Leveraging power of mobile phones: Our network of over 2000 local expert installer mobile numbers allows companies to receive rapid support when any questions or emergencies arise.
9. Leveraging power of mobile phones: Our network of over 2000 local expert installer mobile numbers allows companies to receive rapid support when any questions or emergencies arise.
10. Project bulletin broad : Post your RFP and receive quotes from AS ONE FORCE quickly. The bulletin board allows for rapid deployment of services and cost efficiency.
11.Power of Expert sourcing: Bypass outsourcing, sub-contracting and service resellers to save time, money and increase project speed.
12.Single point of contact : Centralized single-tier Process structure. As-One-Force serving as the coordinator or focal point of information concerning all project activities.
13.Access to fixed cost pricing, project unit pricing or Structured Pricing Menu. Reducing project management and accounting work load. Highest Quality with the Lowest Cost, delivers the Highest Value.
14.Project quality assurance: Web 2.0 Reputation and quality assuarnce Engine plus access to live and real-time project collaboration, management and execution system.