We have clients in retail, hospitality, financial services, transportation, and the government, we understand the mission-critical nature of enterprise systems. We refined our proven methodology for IT rollouts to ensure that we deliver a repeatable and predictable process. The heart of our operation is in Orange County, California . INNOVA provides the following :
1. Innova Project and Service Management Software (PSMS) designed to manage infrastructure and IT installation.
2. Single point of contact and accountability for each project.
3. Pre-arrival site coordination with customer representatives and laptop web connectivity for reporting.
4. Comprehensive logistics services and support . Planning, scheduling, and tracking of materials and installer tech.
5. Reporting and project management through customized databases and websites.
6. Database collection and dissemination of lessons learned and comprehensive project administration.
National rollout business model
Local and National Technology Rollout Planning Principles and Best Practices (Read more...)
1. Access to local expert installers and their loaded truck 24x7 without manage service contract or minimum hourly rate.2. Centralized single-tier process structure.3. Bypassing project brokers, resellers, outsourcing companies and going to the expert installers directly. Access collective knowledge and service through As One Force business, social media engine or community manager.4. Access to As One Force engineers, register cable data designers(RCDD) and thought leaders to make the best decision or come up with best design and approach. Power of collective intelligence.5. Reduce the chance of losing control of the outsourced process.6. Reduce costs of transitioning to a new vendor.7. Reduce legal and contractual costs.8. Reduce chance losing control of the outsourced process.9. Reduce cost of vendor training.10. Reduce costs of monitoring vendors.11. WEB 2.0 knowledge base and real time project documentation system and 24x7 access.12. Live and real-time project control, management, and execution.13. Access to project fixed pricing, project unit pricing or Structured Pricing Menu.14. Reduce research and development and deployment and installation cost.1. Reducing cost, increasing quality, accelerating deployment and greener installation.2. Power of collective action: As One Force has over 6000 local expert, technology installers to deploy technology nationally and globally.3. Strength in numbers gets the work done!4. Power the wisdom of the expert crowd: Collective knowledge, wisdom and experience from over 6000 local expert, technology installers, solution providers and thought leaders.5. Power of cloud computing: More computing and web 2.0 power more than 500 companies. Full disaster recovery and integrated deployment technology that insures efficiency and cost effectiveness.6. Power of being local and geographic presence: 24x7x365 availability, with more reliability, accountability and knowledge of the terrain and without any cost. We are there when you need us to be!7. Local Support: 6000+ qualified, local expert, IT installers and solution providers are in your area to work for your organization directly. Virtually no up-front investments are required.8. Go Green and Win : With over 6000 local installers ready to work. You can become more energy efficient, lower trip charges, reduce expenses, spend less time on the road which translates to a lower usage of energy.9. Leveraging power of mobile phones: Our network of over 6000 local expert installer mobile numbers allows companies to receive rapid support when any questions or emergencies arise.10. Project bulletin broad : Post your request for proposal (RFP) and receive quotes from As One Force quickly. The bulletin board allows for rapid deployment of services and cost efficiency.11. Power of Expert Sourcing: Bypass outsourcing, sub-contracting and service resellers to save time, money and increase project speed.12. Single Point of Contact : Centralized single-tier process structure. As One Force serving as the coordinator or focal point of information concerning all project activities.13. Access to Fixed Cost Pricing: Project unit pricing or Structured Pricing Menu reduces project management and accounting work load. Highest quality with the lowest cost, delivers the Highest Value.14. Project quality assurance: Web 2.0 reputation and quality assurance engine plus access to live and real-time project collaboration, management and execution system.