Searching for Seamless Wireless Coverage? Our Wireless Site Survey is an invaluable tool in the design and style of your infrastructure. Whether you're planning a new wireless network, broadening your current coverage, or upgrading an existing solution, putting the right metrics in place to measure your wireless needs is a crucial step in developing an infrastructure that works the way you want it to. Without survey data, it’s easy to ignore the wireless coverage you need, resulting in dead zones and poor network performance. Overestimating requirements can be an even more expensive mistake, as access points located too close to one another can mistakenly reduce performance. Use our Wireless Site Survey to get more performance out of your IT dollars and maximize the return on your wireless investment decision.
For more information about the Wireless Site Survey brochure, please contact us at 1-877-448-4968.Take the Guesswork Out Establishing your next wireless project with our Wireless Site Survey is the best way to guarantee a problem-free implementation. The data collected from the Wireless Site Survey can enhance network operations and help you save money. Our valuable information shows:
- The correct amount of coverage for your environment and usage requirements
- The ideal combination of access points and antennas for your needs
- Optimum locations for each access point to ensure maximum coverage and performance
How a Wireless Site Survey Works
Our Wireless Site Survey involves a combination of on-site testing and analysis, backed by software simulation and report compilation.
- We conduct an on-site radio frequency propagation test that produces custom data specific to your building and infrastructure
- The testing will include a Wi-Fi study of 802.11a, 802.11b/g, or 802.11n signal propagation and interference analysis in all desired coverage areas
- We produce maps displaying the actual findings for signal strength, noise, signal-to-noise ratio, and channel interference.
- Using the data collected, we create final recommendations for access point location, antenna type, and channel allocations intensity, disk I/O, CPU average use, login delay, and much more.
The advantages of a our Wireless Site Survey are clear—whether you're designing a new wireless project or enhancing the efficiency of your existing assets. There’s no easier way to get more performance out of your IT dollars.
- First, we gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Next, we determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Then, we conduct a radio frequency propagation test.
- We review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- We generate detailed reports, recommendations and a bill of materials.
- We schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
Experience Worry-Free Wireless
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in West Covina, CAAnytime, Anywhere, WLAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Provides “root-cause” for reported Wi-Fi problems
- Maximize 802.11n efficiencies and investment
- Complete visibility of all Wi-Fi traffic
- Never miss any rogue device or security threat
- Independent ROI analysis of WLAN Infrastructure options
- Audit-ready compliance status
- Audit tool to verify network connectivity and application performance
- Real-time Remote Troubleshooting
- Instantly troubleshoot BYOD induced security and performance issues
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is the industry standard tool for mobile auditing and troubleshooting enterprise Wi-Fi networks. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer helps IT staff quickly solve end-user issues while automatically detecting security threats and wireless network vulnerabilities. The solution enables network managers to easily test and diagnose dozens of common wireless performance issues including throughput issues, connectivity issues, device conflicts and signal multipath problems. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer includes a full compliance reporting engine, which automatically maps collected network information to requirements for compliance with policy and industry regulations.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer Express provides the core building blocks of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and auditing with the ability to see devices, automatically identify common problems and physically locate specific devices. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer PRO significantly extends all the capabilities found in the Express version and adds many more to provide a Wi-Fi tool to solve virtually any type of performance, security or reporting challenge in the field. Read more about our AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer here.