Searching for Seamless Wireless Coverage? Our Wireless Site Survey is an invaluable tool in the design and style of your infrastructure. Whether you're planning a new wireless network, broadening your current coverage, or upgrading an existing solution, putting the right metrics in place to measure your wireless needs is a crucial step in developing an infrastructure that works the way you want it to. Without survey data, it’s easy to ignore the wireless coverage you need, resulting in dead zones and poor network performance. Overestimating requirements can be an even more expensive mistake, as access points located too close to one another can mistakenly reduce performance. Use our Wireless Site Survey to get more performance out of your IT dollars and maximize the return on your wireless investment decision.
For more information about the Wireless Site Survey brochure, please contact us at 1-877-448-4968.Take the Guesswork Out Establishing your next wireless project with our Wireless Site Survey is the best way to guarantee a problem-free implementation. The data collected from the Wireless Site Survey can enhance network operations and help you save money. Our valuable information shows:
- The correct amount of coverage for your environment and usage requirements
- The ideal combination of access points and antennas for your needs
- Optimum locations for each access point to ensure maximum coverage and performance
How a Wireless Site Survey Works
Our Wireless Site Survey involves a combination of on-site testing and analysis, backed by software simulation and report compilation.
- We conduct an on-site radio frequency propagation test that produces custom data specific to your building and infrastructure
- The testing will include a Wi-Fi study of 802.11a, 802.11b/g, or 802.11n signal propagation and interference analysis in all desired coverage areas
- We produce maps displaying the actual findings for signal strength, noise, signal-to-noise ratio, and channel interference.
- Using the data collected, we create final recommendations for access point location, antenna type, and channel allocations intensity, disk I/O, CPU average use, login delay, and much more.
The advantages of a our Wireless Site Survey are clear—whether you're designing a new wireless project or enhancing the efficiency of your existing assets. There’s no easier way to get more performance out of your IT dollars.
- First, we gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Next, we determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Then, we conduct a radio frequency propagation test.
- We review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- We generate detailed reports, recommendations and a bill of materials.
- We schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
Experience Worry-Free Wireless
AirMagnet Spectrum XT - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in South Gate, CA
The spectrum analyzer for 802.11 (Wi-fi) networks that proactively identifies and finds sources of RF interference
- Industry’s largest RF interferer classification database to obtain automated answers to performance problems
- Prioritize issues/interferers with Wi-Fi impact analysis capability
- Custom signatures allow an instant response to interference problems and provide independence on classification updates
- Spectrum analyzer will troubleshoot WLAN issues caused by RF interference at remote locations faster by avoiding costly "truck rolls."
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the first and only professional spectrum analyzer solution that combines in-depth RF analysis with real-time WLAN information for quicker and more accurate troubleshooting of performance problems. This combined view of “impact analysis of RF interference” on the network’s overall performance helps pin-point the root-cause of those problems.
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the ideal solution for network engineers and installers/integrators for troubleshooting and deployment of WLAN networks, and is available in the universal and convenient USB form factor, allowing it to be used on any notebook, netbook or tablet PC. Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet Spectrum XT here.