Wireless Site Survey - South El Monte CA Wifi Network Installation Performing a physical wireless site survey is the only way to develop accurate wireless path calculations to ensure performance of a wireless backhaul system. A wireless site surveys should be performed for a point to point wireless bridge, point to multipoint wireless backhaul, WiMax, or wireless mesh network. This is true for both unlicensed wireless backhaul and licensed microwave links. There are many things to take into consideration when surveying a wireless Ethernet bridge, such as line of sight, trees or other Fresnel Zone obstructions, mounting elevations, radio equipment (frequency, path loss, gain, etc.) These and other variables should be addressed to assure that path calculations match up to the 'real world' environment.
A Site Survey may include the following procedures:
- Capture GPS coordinate readings for path calculations
- Provide digital photographs (facility, path, antenna location, cable routes, etc.)
- Identify locations for mounting solutions (mast / tower).
- Discover present or potential egress points.
- Determine potential obstructions to line-of-sight & Fresnel Zone.
- Identify any possible environmental restrictions.
- Identify any obvious points of wireless interference.
- Discover proper grounding, lighting and surge protection.
- Create Build-of-Materials and product recommendations
Point to Point Wireless Point to point wireless Ethernet bridge, also known as fixed wireless backhaul or point to point microwave, is an ideal complement or replacement to leased lines and fiber. Whether the requirement is to link individual buildings, communicate between buildings, or link networks across large distances, organizations are increasingly turning to point to point wireless backhaul networks, both licensed microwave links and unlicensed wireless bridges, as the preferred solution. Point to point wireless backhaul provides several advantages:
- Increase Bandwidth - Up to Gigabit data/voice links (gigabit wireless)
- Extend Fiber & T1 Installations
- Lower cost of installation
- No recurring connection fees
- Reduce leased line dependency
- Quick installation—days instead of weeks or months
- ROI - Cost can usually be recouped in months
- Performance unaffected by environmental factors
- Advanced Security - DOD and HIPPA compliant
- 99.999% Reliability
Because there are no recurring lease fees to a phone company or service provider, outdoor wireless bridge networks in a point to point wireless backhaul configuration saves you money month after month. That, along with the modest cost of the outdoor wireless bridge equipment, is one reason that point to point wireless backhaul costs can be rapidly recouped. Once the wireless bridge equipment is installed, you own it and there are no other costs other than minimal routine maintenance. Point to point microwave radios provide high quality network connectivity. Point to point wireless bridges can be both simple and inexpensive unlicensed wireless Ethernet bridges or true carrier grade (fiber replacement) licensed microwave links.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in South El Monte, CAAnytime, Anywhere, WLAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Provides “root-cause” for reported Wi-Fi problems
- Maximize 802.11n efficiencies and investment
- Complete visibility of all Wi-Fi traffic
- Never miss any rogue device or security threat
- Independent ROI analysis of WLAN Infrastructure options
- Audit-ready compliance status
- Audit tool to verify network connectivity and application performance
- Real-time Remote Troubleshooting
- Instantly troubleshoot BYOD induced security and performance issues
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is the industry standard tool for mobile auditing and troubleshooting enterprise Wi-Fi networks. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer helps IT staff quickly solve end-user issues while automatically detecting security threats and wireless network vulnerabilities. The solution enables network managers to easily test and diagnose dozens of common wireless performance issues including throughput issues, connectivity issues, device conflicts and signal multipath problems. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer includes a full compliance reporting engine, which automatically maps collected network information to requirements for compliance with policy and industry regulations.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer Express provides the core building blocks of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and auditing with the ability to see devices, automatically identify common problems and physically locate specific devices. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer PRO significantly extends all the capabilities found in the Express version and adds many more to provide a Wi-Fi tool to solve virtually any type of performance, security or reporting challenge in the field. Read more about our AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer here.