SHUNT LOCK 3066
The shunt lock function enables an authorized System 3060 transponder to arm and disarm an alarm system. The alarm system can only be armed if all of the doors in the security zone are closed and locked. As soon as the alarm system is armed, the secured doors can no longer be opened accidentally (positive control). Emergency opening (in the event of a fire, for example) is always possible.PRODUCT VERSIONS:
- Shunt lock arming unit as a central or remote with VdS approval, time zones and audit trail.
- Versions with external antennas.
- Aluminum tube for the external antenna. This tube reduces the reading range of the external antenna to approx. 1 inch (2 cm).
- White SB or ABS casing
- Dimensions: 1.02 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches (26 x 85 x 85 mm) (H x W x L)
- Operating voltage: 8 to 16 VDC
- Current consumption: < 30 mA
- Relay permanent current: max. 1 A, relay switch-on current: max. 1 A
- Relay switching current: max. 40 VAC, relay switching capacity: max. 30 W / 60 VA
- Lid NO contact: 1 A / 30 VDC
- Range of transponder when installed in compliance with VdS and with external antenna: approx. 1 inch (2 cm)
- Temperature range: 14°F to 131°F (–10 °C to 55 °C)
- Degree of protection: VdS environment category II
- VdS no. G101 160