Programming UnitsThere are different ways of programming a lock system, depending on its size:
- Small lock systems can be configured without software using the programming transponder 3067
- Larger systems can be managed using the SimonsVoss software. The lock plan is set up initially on a computer. The data is then transferred to the field devices using the SmartCD programming unit.
- Alternatively, lock plans can be transferred onto a PDA, which communicates with the SmartCD programming tool via Bluetooth
- Programming transponder 3067 is useful for the simple programming of locks and transponders in small lock systems.
- SmartCD: programming device that can be connected to a PC or laptop with a USB interface. Can also be used when on the move, with a Windows Mobile 5.X PDA with Bluetooth.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR SMARTCD:
- Dimensions of casing: 4.41 x 2.48 x 0.87 inches (112 x 63 x 22 mm) (H x W x L)
- Battery type: 2 Li-ion manganese rechargeable cells
- Temperature range: 23°F to 104°F (-5 °C to +40 °C)
- Degree of protection: IP 20