iCAM 7000 Series = Advanced Multifactor Biometric Iris Reader
Iris ReaderIris ID’s IrisAccess® 7000 continues to set the highest standard for performance and versatility for iris recognition. Whether you are looking for a single biometric identification solution that leads the industry, or a multi-factor verification solution that works with cards, card readers or keypad solutions, the IrisAccess platform will meet your needs.
Iris ID has been the leader and key developer and driver of the commercialization of iris recognition technology for the past 15 years. Iris Access continues to lead the market as the world’s most advanced and most widely deployed iris recognition platform.
is the newest generation in the iCAM series and is completely compatible with the prior iCAM4000 series solution deployed worldwide. Iris Access, now in its fourth generation, has even more features and functionality with greater integration flexibility.
Iris ID’s biometric solutions provide highly accurate, non-contact identification by the iris of the eye from 14 inches away while delivering security, convenience, privacy and productivity to millions of people around the world. The iCAM7000’s versatility and flexibility allows for easy integration with many Wiegand and network based access control, time and attendance, visitor management and point of sale applications.
Engineering and design teams have further enhanced the intuitive user interface of the iCAM series with visual and audible prompts that provide the easiest, quickest and most accurate iris enrollment and identification. A rapid auto-tilt capability further increases both speed and convenience with a simple touch or when combined with cards or PINs to adjust for height. A face image can also be obtained during enrollment to streamline badging and visitor management applications while a space for an optional surveillance camera has also been incorporated.
A new iData™ software suite for access control, as well as SDKs and a development tool kit allow partners to build identity management applications which support several encryption alternatives, are FIPS201 compliant and include PKI support. Experts also concede that the countermeasures built into the IrisAccess suite set the standard for the industry.
Every iris pattern is unique and stable for life and since there are more readily measurable characteristics in the iris, iris recognition is regarded to be the most accurate, fastest, and scalable option for both small and large scale biometric deployments. Other biometric modalities such as fingerprint, hand, voice, vein and facial characteristics can often vary and change over time or with use conditions.
- Convenient “non-contact” IrisAccess® Solution
- Easy-to-use, Fast, Accurate and Secure
- Largest 1:N Template Capacity in the Industry
- Single-, Two- or Three-factor Authentication*
- Full Color 4.3” Touch LCD Screen; On Screen PIN Pad
- Programmable Function Keys for Time & Attendance
- Remote Device Management
- Stand-alone or Multiple Recognition Points
- Transaction and History Reports
- Access Control Enabled
Iris ID biometric devices are one of the most effective solutions for time and attendance, workforce management, and access control. Our iCAM7100
series devices eliminate the potential errors associated with manually calculating employee hours. These readers also eliminate costly “buddy punching” because biometrics identify a person based on their unique physical characteristics of the iris. For the most demanding applications, Iris ID has a solution that will fit the needs. Iris ID can be used in environments where workers have difficulty providing other biometrics.
series devices are the most vital solutions for effective workforce management. With the iCAM7100
devices organizations can improve record-keeping accuracy, alleviate risk, increase employee productivity.
also provides a host of benefits for your business.
When you want to cut time and attendance costs, implement Iris ID iCAM7100
- Reduced Payroll and Administration Costs – because punch-in and punch-out data is read and recorded at the point of entry, timecards are eliminated, along with any discrepancies between time worked and time reported.
- Eliminates Time Fraud – since every user’s iris is unique, the iCAM7100 eliminates costly and fraudulent “buddy punching.”
- More Productive and Informed Workforce – identification takes place in less than a second; during that process the communication panel can display time/date and ID number of employees, promoting communication with management.
- Remote Management – remote diagnostic capability allows for device maintenance without removing the device from the wall.
- Non-Contact – inhabits any transfer of germs or bacteria to other employees.
Iris ID brings the accuracy and convenience of iris recognition technology easily within reach of any time and attendance application. In operations that range from coal mines to clean rooms, the Iris ID devices have proven to be a practical and precise solution. For any size companies, the iCAM7100 provides a high return on investment by eliminating the cost associated with administering and managing cards. For companies that have small, multiple locations, minimal supervision leaves an opportunity for buddy punching and time fraud.