Looking for a professional wireless site survey for your office, campus, hospital, warehouse or campground? You've come to the right place. Our experienced network and WiFi engineers come to your site with all of the enterprise-class hardware and software necessary to complete a robust wireless survey.
If you're investing in a brand new wireless network or are tired of nagging WiFi drops and dead spots, a professional wireless survey will give you an in-depth analysis of your current wireless space and what can be done to maximize coverage, performance -- and ultimately to maximize ROI on your wireless infrastructure.
Innova Global is a network Installation company that specializes in routers, switches, network security and WiFi networks for businesses, governments, universities and hospitals. One of our most popular services that we provide are enterprise-class wireless site surveys for greenfield installations, troubleshooting and capacity/growth planning. Our wireless engineers are highly trained, professional and learn to fully understand the needs of our customer. At the completion of a WiFi site survey, our customers will not only receive the detailed results of the survey, they will also receive a simplified analysis that details what steps need to be taken to operate WiFi in your unique environment.
If you need a reliable, robust and wire-like experience from your WiFi network, please give us a call.
We have the ability to perform the following surveys based on customer need:
- Passive Survey - A passive survey collects radio frequency (RF) signals at your site. This is commonly done at brand new - greenfield installations where equipment has not yet been installed. This survey is great for detecting RF noise levels and possible areas of wireless congestion.
- Active Survey - Our wireless survey equipment associates itself with the selected WiFi AP or network-wide SSID The survey will send and receive WiFi packets to and from the AP or SSID.
- Active Iperf Survey - An active Iperf survey is a more complicated and in-depth survey that provides details regarding transmission throughput speeds -- both uplink and downlink rates. This is especially helpful for capacity planning and troubleshooting slow networks.
- New Wireless Network (Greenfield) - If you are planning to build out a brand new greenfield WiFi network, we'll bring all the necessary WiFi hardware and tools needed to run a greenfield survey using actual WiFi hardware. We are also a Cisco and Ruckus Wireless partner so we can help you plan, design and build your next WiFi network.
Additionally, we provide planning and modeling services that is used to pinpoint optimal WiFi AP installation locations for both brand new installs as well as suggestions on how to better deploy currently deployed systems to get better performance.
AirMagnet Survey - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Lomita, CA
Design and deploy wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance
AirMagnet Survey is the industry's most accurate solution for planning and designing 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. It calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful WLAN deployment.
- 802.11a/b/g/n and 4.9 GHz site surveying of indoor and outdoor networks
- “Real-world” measurements provide accurate deployment guidance
- 802.11n, voice & spectrum surveys
- Customized reporting to save time and deliver reports based on project requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner
AirMagnet Survey goes beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics.
Advanced features allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analyzers, model pre-deployment scenarios, generate customized survey reports, perform outdoor surveys, conduct voice surveys, verify end-user network requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
AirMagnet Survey is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet Survey Express offers a lighter version of the solution that allows users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance. AirMagnet Survey PRO extends those capabilities found in the Express version and adds powerful, industry-defining features including 802.11n deployments, multi-floor deployments, outdoor surveys, network design verification, voice readiness verification and surveys, RF spectrum analysis, and many more.
Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet Survey