Looking for a professional wireless site survey for your office, campus, hospital, warehouse or campground? You've come to the right place. Our experienced network and WiFi engineers come to your site with all of the enterprise-class hardware and software necessary to complete a robust wireless survey.
If you're investing in a brand new wireless network or are tired of nagging WiFi drops and dead spots, a professional wireless survey will give you an in-depth analysis of your current wireless space and what can be done to maximize coverage, performance -- and ultimately to maximize ROI on your wireless infrastructure.
Innova Global is a network Installation company that specializes in routers, switches, network security and WiFi networks for businesses, governments, universities and hospitals. One of our most popular services that we provide are enterprise-class wireless site surveys for greenfield installations, troubleshooting and capacity/growth planning. Our wireless engineers are highly trained, professional and learn to fully understand the needs of our customer. At the completion of a WiFi site survey, our customers will not only receive the detailed results of the survey, they will also receive a simplified analysis that details what steps need to be taken to operate WiFi in your unique environment.
If you need a reliable, robust and wire-like experience from your WiFi network, please give us a call.
We have the ability to perform the following surveys based on customer need:
- Passive Survey - A passive survey collects radio frequency (RF) signals at your site. This is commonly done at brand new - greenfield installations where equipment has not yet been installed. This survey is great for detecting RF noise levels and possible areas of wireless congestion.
- Active Survey - Our wireless survey equipment associates itself with the selected WiFi AP or network-wide SSID The survey will send and receive WiFi packets to and from the AP or SSID.
- Active Iperf Survey - An active Iperf survey is a more complicated and in-depth survey that provides details regarding transmission throughput speeds -- both uplink and downlink rates. This is especially helpful for capacity planning and troubleshooting slow networks.
- New Wireless Network (Greenfield) - If you are planning to build out a brand new greenfield WiFi network, we'll bring all the necessary WiFi hardware and tools needed to run a greenfield survey using actual WiFi hardware. We are also a Cisco and Ruckus Wireless partner so we can help you plan, design and build your next WiFi network.
Additionally, we provide planning and modeling services that is used to pinpoint optimal WiFi AP installation locations for both brand new installs as well as suggestions on how to better deploy currently deployed systems to get better performance.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Lake Forest, CA
Anytime, Anywhere, WLAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Provides “root-cause” for reported Wi-Fi problems
- Maximize 802.11n efficiencies and investment
- Complete visibility of all Wi-Fi traffic
- Never miss any rogue device or security threat
- Independent ROI analysis of WLAN Infrastructure options
- Audit-ready compliance status
- Audit tool to verify network connectivity and application performance
- Real-time Remote Troubleshooting
- Instantly troubleshoot BYOD induced security and performance issues
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is the industry standard tool for mobile auditing and troubleshooting enterprise Wi-Fi networks. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer helps IT staff quickly solve end-user issues while automatically detecting security threats and wireless network vulnerabilities. The solution enables network managers to easily test and diagnose dozens of common wireless performance issues including throughput issues, connectivity issues, device conflicts and signal multipath problems. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer includes a full compliance reporting engine, which automatically maps collected network information to requirements for compliance with policy and industry regulations.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer Express provides the core building blocks of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and auditing with the ability to see devices, automatically identify common problems and physically locate specific devices. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer PRO significantly extends all the capabilities found in the Express version and adds many more to provide a Wi-Fi tool to solve virtually any type of performance, security or reporting challenge in the field. Read more about our AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer here.