If you need a reliable, robust and wire-like experience from your WiFi network, please give us a call.
Searching for a professional wireless site survey for your office, campus, hospital, warehouse or campground? You've come to the right place. Our knowledgeable network and WiFi engineers come to your site with all of the enterprise-class hardware and software essential to complete a effective wireless survey.
If you're making an investment in a brand new wireless network or are tired of nagging WiFi drops and dead spots, an expert wireless survey will give you an in-depth analysis of your current wireless space and what can be done to maximize coverage, performance -- and ultimately to maximize ROI on your wireless infrastructure.
Innova Global is a network Installation company that specializes in routers, switches, network security and WiFi networks for businesses, governments, universities and hospitals. One of our most popular services that we provide are enterprise-class wireless site surveys for greenfield installations, troubleshooting and capacity/growth planning. Our wireless engineers are highly trained, professional and learn to fully understand the needs of our customer. At the completion of a WiFi site survey, our customers will not only receive the detailed results of the survey, they will also receive a simplified analysis that details what steps need to be taken to operate WiFi in your unique environment.
We have the ability to perform the following surveys based on customer need:
- Passive Survey - A passive survey collects radio frequency (RF) signals at your site. This is commonly done at brand new - greenfield installations where equipment has not yet been installed. This survey is great for detecting RF noise levels and possible areas of wireless congestion.
- Active Survey - Our wireless survey equipment associates itself with the selected WiFi AP or network-wide SSID The survey will send and receive WiFi packets to and from the AP or SSID.
- Active Iperf Survey - An active Iperf survey is a more complicated and in-depth survey that provides details regarding transmission throughput speeds -- both uplink and downlink rates. This is especially helpful for capacity planning and troubleshooting slow networks.
- New Wireless Network (Greenfield) - If you are planning to build out a brand new greenfield WiFi network, we'll bring all the necessary WiFi hardware and tools needed to run a green field survey using actual WiFi hardware. We are also a Cisco and Ruckus Wireless partner so we can help you plan, design and build your next WiFi network.
Additionally, we provide planning and modeling services that is used to pinpoint optimal WiFi AP installation locations for both brand new installs as well as suggestions on how to better deploy currently deployed systems to get better performance.
AirMagnet Planner - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Hermosa Beach, CA
Accurately plan and deploy a/b/g/n wireless networks in any indoor environment
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n support for designing indoor WLAN networks
- Model building construction materials/obstructions and 802.11 APs
- Built-in assistance to define migration strategy to 802.11n
- WLAN throughput estimation at every location
- Create and model any antenna and preview impact to WLAN
- Generate customized “Bill-of-materials” report
- Built into AirMagnet Survey PRO
AirMagnet Planner is a wireless network planning tool that accounts for building materials, obstructions, access point configurations, antenna patterns and a host of other variables to provide a reliable predictive map of Wi-Fi signal and performance. The solution offers superior predictive modeling to determine ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for optimal security, performance and compliance.
AirMagnet Planner includes built-in automated tools to help users with their migration strategy from existing legacy 802.11a/b/g networks to 802.11n technology.
AirMagnet Planner can be purchased as a separate product or as a fully integrated feature of AirMagnet Survey. When integrated with AirMagnet Survey, users have a powerful solution that combines state-of-the-art predictive modeling with real-world performance data. Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet Planner here.