Wireless Site Survey - Downey CA Wifi Network Installation
Performing a physical wireless site survey is the only way to develop accurate wireless path calculations to ensure performance of a wireless back haul system. A wireless site surveys should be performed for a point to point wireless bridge, point to multipoint wireless backhaul, WiMax, or wireless mesh network. This is true for both unlicensed wireless backhaul and licensed microwave links. There are many things to take into consideration when surveying a wireless Ethernet bridge, such as line of sight, trees or other Fresnel Zone obstructions, mounting elevations, radio equipment (frequency, path loss, gain, etc.) These and other variables should be addressed to assure that path calculations match up to the 'real world' environment.
A Site Survey may include the following procedures:
- Capture GPS coordinate readings for path calculations
- Provide digital photographs (facility, path, antenna location, cable routes, etc.)
- Identify locations for mounting solutions (mast / tower).
- Discover present or potential egress points.
- Determine potential obstructions to line-of-sight & Fresnel Zone.
- Identify any possible environmental restrictions.
- Identify any obvious points of wireless interference.
- Discover proper grounding, lighting and surge protection.
- Create Build-of-Materials and product recommendations
Point to Point Wireless Point to point wireless Ethernet bridge, also known as fixed wireless backhaul or point to point microwave, is an ideal complement or replacement to leased lines and fiber. Whether the requirement is to link individual buildings, communicate between buildings, or link networks across large distances, organizations are increasingly turning to point to point wireless backhaul networks, both licensed microwave links and unlicensed wireless bridges, as the preferred solution. Point to point wireless backhaul provides several advantages:
- Increase Bandwidth - Up to Gigabit data/voice links (gigabit wireless)
- Extend Fiber & T1 Installations
- Lower cost of installation
- No recurring connection fees
- Reduce leased line dependency
- Quick installation—days instead of weeks or months
- ROI - Cost can usually be recouped in months
- Performance unaffected by environmental factors
- Advanced Security - DOD and HIPPA compliant
- 99.999% Reliability
Because there are no recurring lease fees to a phone company or service provider, outdoor wireless bridge networks in a point to point wireless backhaul configuration saves you money month after month. That, along with the modest cost of the outdoor wireless bridge equipment, is one reason that point to point wireless backhaul costs can be rapidly recouped. Once the wireless bridge equipment is installed, you own it and there are no other costs other than minimal routine maintenance. Point to point microwave radios provide high quality network connectivity. Point to point wireless bridges can be both simple and inexpensive unlicensed wireless Ethernet bridges or true carrier grade (fiber replacement) licensed microwave links.
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Downey, CA
Voice-over-wireless Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Detect any 802.11a/b/g voice-over-WLAN call
- Full call quality analysis of encrypted wireless voice traffic
- Automatically diagnose and troubleshoot over 60 types of wireless voice call problems
- Full visibility into phone roaming events
- Integrated Air, Phone and Wire Analysis
- Detailed customized reporting
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer is the industry’s only solution for troubleshooting voice-over-WLAN problems in the field. VoFi Analyzer provides full analysis of encrypted WLAN traffic, scoring all calls in terms of call quality and proactively identifying all types of problems including phone issues, roaming issues, QoS issues, and RF.
AirMagnet VoFI Analyzer integrates with leading voice solutions from Cisco, Spectralink and Vocera to collect and correlate diagnostic information from the phone, air and wired-side of the connection. By analyzing all three data sources, AirMagnet provides complete analysis and enables network staff to confidently deploy and operate voice-over-Wi-Fi infrastructure.
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer works with AirMagnet Survey to provide the only solution for performing voice-grade site surveys. Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer