Searching for Seamless Wireless Coverage?
Our Wireless Site Survey is an invaluable tool in the design of your infrastructure. Whether you're planning a new wireless network, expanding your current coverage, or upgrading an existing solution, putting the right metrics in place to measure your wireless needs is a crucial step in creating an infrastructure that works the way you want it to. Without survey data, it’s easy to underestimate the wireless coverage you need, resulting in dead zones and poor network performance. Overestimating requirements can be an even costlier mistake, as access points located too close to one another can inadvertently reduce performance. Use our Wireless Site Survey to get more performance out of your IT dollars and maximize the return on your wireless investment.
For more information about the Wireless Site Survey brochure, please contact us at 1-877-448-4968.
Take the Guesswork Out
Starting your next wireless project with our Wireless Site Survey is the best way to ensure a problem-free implementation. The data collected from our Wireless Site Survey can improve network operations and save you money. Our valuable information reveals:
- The correct amount of coverage for your environment and usage requirements
- The ideal combination of access points and antennas for your needs
- Optimum locations for each access point to ensure maximum coverage and performance
How a Wireless Site Survey Works
Our Wireless Site Survey involves a combination of on-site testing and analysis, backed by software simulation and report compilation.
- We conduct an on-site radio frequency propagation test that produces custom data specific to your building and infrastructure
- The testing will include a Wi-Fi study of 802.11a, 802.11b/g, or 802.11n signal propagation and interference analysis in all desired coverage areas
- We produce maps displaying the actual findings for signal strength, noise, signal-to-noise ratio, and channel interference.
- Using the data collected, we create final recommendations for access point location, antenna type, and channel allocations intensity, disk I/O, CPU average use, login delay, and much more.
- First, we gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Next, we determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Then, we conduct a radio frequency propagation test.
- We review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- We generate detailed reports, recommendations and a bill of materials.
- We schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
Experience Worry-Free Wireless
The benefits of a our Wireless Site Survey are clear—whether you're designing a new wireless project or improving the efficiency of your existing assets. There’s no easier way to get more performance out of your IT dollars.
AirMagnet Survey - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Cypress, CA
Design and deploy wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance
- 802.11a/b/g/n and 4.9 GHz site surveying of indoor and outdoor networks
- “Real-world” measurements provide accurate deployment guidance
- 802.11n, voice & spectrum surveys
- Customized reporting to save time and deliver reports based on project requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner
AirMagnet Survey is the industry's most accurate solution for planning and designing 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. It calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful WLAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey goes beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics.
Advanced features allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analyzers, model pre-deployment scenarios, generate customized survey reports, perform outdoor surveys, conduct voice surveys, verify end-user network requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
AirMagnet Survey is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet Survey Express offers a lighter version of the solution that allows users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance. AirMagnet Survey PRO extends those capabilities found in the Express version and adds powerful, industry-defining features including 802.11n deployments, multi-floor deployments, outdoor surveys, network design verification, voice readiness verification and surveys, RF spectrum analysis, and many more.
Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet Survey