Searching for Seamless Wireless Coverage?
Our Wireless Site Survey is an invaluable tool in the design and style of your infrastructure. Whether you're planning a new wireless network, broadening your current coverage, or upgrading an existing solution, putting the right metrics in place to measure your wireless needs is a crucial step in developing an infrastructure that works the way you want it to. Without survey data, it’s easy to ignore the wireless coverage you need, resulting in dead zones and poor network performance. Overestimating requirements can be an even more expensive mistake, as access points located too close to one another can mistakenly reduce performance. Use our Wireless Site Survey to get more performance out of your IT dollars and maximize the return on your wireless investment decision. For more information about the Wireless Site Survey brochure, please contact us at 1-877-448-4968.Take the Guesswork Out Establishing your next wireless project with our Wireless Site Survey is the best way to guarantee a problem-free implementation. The data collected from the Wireless Site Survey can enhance network operations and help you save money. Our valuable information shows:
- The correct amount of coverage for your environment and usage requirements
- The ideal combination of access points and antennas for your needs
- Optimum locations for each access point to ensure maximum coverage and performance
How a Wireless Site Survey Works
Our Wireless Site Survey involves a combination of on-site testing and analysis, backed by software simulation and report compilation.
- We conduct an on-site radio frequency propagation test that produces custom data specific to your building and infrastructure
- The testing will include a Wi-Fi study of 802.11a, 802.11b/g, or 802.11n signal propagation and interference analysis in all desired coverage areas
- We produce maps displaying the actual findings for signal strength, noise, signal-to-noise ratio, and channel interference.
- Using the data collected, we create final recommendations for access point location, antenna type, and channel allocations intensity, disk I/O, CPU average use, login delay, and much more.
The advantages of a our Wireless Site Survey are clear—whether you're designing a new wireless project or enhancing the efficiency of your existing assets. There’s no easier way to get more performance out of your IT dollars.
- First, we gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Next, we determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Then, we conduct a radio frequency propagation test.
- We review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- We generate detailed reports, recommendations and a bill of materials.
- We schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
Experience Worry-Free Wireless
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer - Wireless Network & Access Point Installers in Covina, CA
Voice-over-wireless Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Detect any 802.11a/b/g voice-over-WLAN call
- Full call quality analysis of encrypted wireless voice traffic
- Automatically diagnose and troubleshoot over 60 types of wireless voice call problems
- Full visibility into phone roaming events
- Integrated Air, Phone and Wire Analysis
- Detailed customized reporting
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer is the industry’s only solution for troubleshooting voice-over-WLAN problems in the field. VoFi Analyzer provides full analysis of encrypted WLAN traffic, scoring all calls in terms of call quality and proactively identifying all types of problems including phone issues, roaming issues, QoS issues, and RF.
AirMagnet VoFI Analyzer integrates with leading voice solutions from Cisco, Spectralink and Vocera to collect and correlate diagnostic information from the phone, air and wired-side of the connection. By analyzing all three data sources, AirMagnet provides complete analysis and enables network staff to confidently deploy and operate voice-over-Wi-Fi infrastructure.
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer works with AirMagnet Survey to provide the only solution for performing voice-grade site surveys. Read more about our Wireless AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer