posted Aug 11, 2011, 11:34 AM by David Khorram
updated Aug 11, 2011, 1:02 PM
Make IT budget that works in today's recessionary economy in Orange and los Angeles county
Discover why many businesses put off technology improvements due to budget concerns, and then they pay the consequences
That pretty much summarizes the results of a recent study sponsored by HP. They found that:
- 89% of those companies then experienced IT-related problems (like slow connections, lost data, overloaded networks) mostly from outdated and unreliable equipment.
- 93% of the small businesses they surveyed put off getting the best IT solutions due to cost concerns.
Heart of business runs on IT, If your Infrastructure cabling , phone system and server is older than three years and are not upgraded, then you can be assured that you are paying more and getting less.
To get more with higher quality for less is the name of the game in this " cost reduction " Economy .
Technology planning makes IT budget-friendly and manageable
One thing we all have learned is that we do not need to wait to hit the " budgetary ceiling" in order to wake up and start managing the budget .
In 2011, Innova managed many well planned IT relocation , Move and expansion projects locally in California and nationwide , from regenal offices, headquarters, warehouses and retail stores . We have received many comments and testimonial that clearly demonstrates business benefited from having well-planned technology systems in place -- and how business can enjoy not having to worry about managing all the details and just managing project budget and cost .
Technology becomes budget-friendly when you:
- Use Collaborative project management portals and reporting ( I.e Using Google Apps sites, project management and cost management tools )
- Plan IT at the design phase. It costs less to plan technology (especially cabling and outlets) at the design phase of any construction or remodeling project. If you get it right the first time, you don't pay a higher cost to reopen walls, ceilings, change furniture plan / space plan and floors to rework an inadequate technology infrastructure.
- Use a single source installation partner. You reduce cost , gain more control and eliminate fingure pointing when using Innova to install all your infrastructure cabling ( Cat5e , cat6, Fiber optic , Video , Audio and security cables ) and Technology systems ( Cloud computing , Private cloud, server system , switch, router, fire wall, phone system, DVR , PA and AP systems ) .
If you're planning to update equipment, remodel the office, or even move, call us so we can help you create a budget-friendly technology plan -- my office number is 877-448-4968 or email@example.com. We make sure you receive a copy of " Office relocation survival guide " which contains all the tips and tricks we have learned for past 20 years free of cost . We can aslo assist you to set up your Information technology ( IT) budget .
- Plan for the future. Again, it's less expensive to wire an office during construction for every desired technology application (like digital signage, additional computers), even if you don't buy and install all the hardware right away.
Innova Free offering
- Free no obligation Consultation
- Free and Fast Quote
- Free Binding
- Free Site Survey
- Free IT assets inventory and documentation Free 30 Days, 60 days and 90 days move and relocation check list
- Free Relocation survival guide
- Free move and relocation resource list
- High Quality , low cost and quick installation
- Experienced qualified, trained staff available 24X&x365 and often on short notice
You ask , we say DONE!
Innova Project management services
Innova Installation and deployment services
- Local and nationwide services
- Single Point of contact and accountability
- Total installation solution , One stop for all installation and deployment projects
- 24X7 nationwide support services
- On line, real time project or service ordering , tracking and status reporting
- Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6e, Fiber, Cat 7 Cabling
- Backbone and CKT ( analog , digital , T1 ..etc. ) extension , cross connect and testing
- Copper Cabling ( I.e coax, audio , video , surveillance)
- Router , switch and hardware Rack and stack
- HUB room, MDF and wiring closet design and installation
- HUB room, MDF and wiring close redesign or clean up
- Data center hardware installation
- Data center clean up and rack / stack
- Fiber backbone installation
- Component and software loading and integration
- Network conversions and upgrades
- Technology upgrade, Conversion and remediation
- Digital Signage Installation & deployment
- Large screen TV and projectors cabling and installation
- Kiosks / ATMs Roll-out Installation Services
- WAN / LAN / WLAN installation
- A/P coverage design and installation
- Intercom, Music & Paging Systems
- Surveillance Cameras / CCTV
- Staging, configuration / imaging & Asset Management
- Specialty Cabling Solutions
- Security / Physical Access Control / Fire Alarm Systems Installation
- Vendor Management - Single Point of Contact
- Nationwide Technology Rollout
- Moves, Adds and Changes
- UPS installation and Battery replacement support
- Site survey, assessment and information portal
- On demand work force for temporary project staffing
- Project and deployment web design
- Office technology system installation ( site survey, design, programming and installation )
- Phone systems, Voice mail ( Digital, Digital Hybrid and VOIP systems )
- WIFI , Access point ( AP ) system
- Public Announcement ( PA ) system
- Video Surveillance and camera system
- Video distribution systems, large screen TV and monitoring and signage
- POS and Scanner system